Effective date: February 19, 2014
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact TRUSTe at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as personal topics preferences
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code
- Mobile app usage data
- Mobile web browsing history data and search history
As is true of most web sites and mobile apps, we automatically gather certain information about your device such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system, the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or "UDID").
We collect your location based information for the purpose of providing you content relevant to your location. We will only share this information with our mapping provider for the sole purpose of providing you this service.
We use this information to
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our services and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook Connect or Open ID
You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Delvv is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use another company to place cookies on your device to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
Third Party Cookies
Our pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our content we are providing.
Links to Other Web Sites
Targeted Ads disclosure
We will retain your personal information and location information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When location information is transmitted we use secure socket layers to protect this information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Correcting, Updating and Deleting Your Personal Information
To review, request delete or update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, please update your user profile or contact us at email@example.com.
You can contact us by writing or email us at the address below
350 Cambridge Ave. Suite 150
Palo Alto CA 94306